Random messages being sent from my mobile

Question: My Bluetooth handset keeps sending out text messages every now and then without my knowledge or even wihtout me touching my mobile.what has happened to my mobile

Answer: Well i can be pretty sure that you handset has been affected with virus.there many virus to name but the reason for getting it could be only your carelessness without checking who is sending messages,you might have accepted them.
To remove this virus go to the inbox or sentbox where the virus message is and delete it.then go to the settings and reset the mobile settings .and also format your memory card before you reset the settings.it is not covered in the warranty of the handset so you need to have it done by paying a little amount.
In order to avoid such problems ensure not to accept unknown messages. 0 comments

Sharing is caring. Share this article now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment